4. Mai 2010


Because of a certain fellow and his allergy I can't have a cat at home. So I'm often out, hunting down all available cats in the neighbourhood for my dose of felidae. Thank god Weimar has so many cats! We met this nice guy in the park in Tiefurt and while we enjoyed our evening drinks in a beergarden, we saw how he took a shit in the children's sandbox. But not without showing his good manners and first digging a hole, aiming perfectly and after that filling up the hole with sand. So it looked as nothing had happened. Well done, cat!
I wonder if he does this on a daily basis and how many children already have discovered mysterious chocolate pellets in the sand.


- - - Don't miss Ickle and Lardee's new story. I love these milk toofs.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen